Saturday, April 13, 2013

Music, Hair and Culture

My recent interest in Anggun Music developed into a cultural war and civilizational clash, been listening to Anggun "neige on the Sahara" since forever  always liked the title at the opposite of trash hip hop music that you listen to just by curiosity, then try to avoid this kind of garbage as much as you can...All I know was that shes a french brunette, not realizing her Asian roots, recently discovered her Identity, and downloaded about 60 more tracks, in 3 languages, French, English and Indonesian, all the tracks are aussi bien fait que "La Neige on the Sahara" dans le sens ou c'est toujours unn plaisir de les ecouter sans se lasser...Bon voila, in my head phone c'est du Anggun, Booba and Rap Francais, and "The Scorpions", since I like making Negros danse on the rhythm of the "Zoo"...Anggun, a belle french brunette from Indonesia, j'aime sa music, j'ai toujours aimer la Music francaise either c du variety or Rap francais...her Asian origins will create an Hysteria among Chinese and Indians...lol 
My sejour in NYC among all kinds of Human garbage recycled or about to get recycled, laisse nobody   
indifferent, have to deal with all of Gods creation with their different degree of mind enlightenment, often je tombe sur people with a mind drowning in the darkness, I try to avoid them, since it's better this way, so no harm is done, still they insist to present their kind with their backwarded mentality and their decades behind way of penser, often it's not a pleasant experience, that was the case with most of Immigrants, from Chinese to Indians passing by Mestizos and all kind of God creation in a different degrees of mental maturity, I been dealing with people with a quasi medieval state of mind, Im not from America, I been here for more than 10 years, I never belonged here, I learnt to, even though interacting with garbage people to keep my Identity Intact, It a little different of how I surfaced on the web in all my "etats d'esprit", I can keep my distance without me priver d'explorer les creatures qui m'entourent.
Bon, voila, les creatures in NYC felt somehow I'm distant  and looking down on their stupid ass, which is not 100% true, we are different, I'm coming from a different milieu, I had a distinguished status in my milieu, they been asked to back off, to limit their interaction, since I was busy with the Black and white issue and the state of the Union, they insisted...They got partially crushed, their stupid mentality and backwarded mind been put on line. They interpreted my reaction as a guise de mépris and dégoût  which is not 100% false, I always give a chance...Bon voila here is the recent fascination with Anggun, French Indonesian...And here is all the Indians, Chinese, all kinds of Asian, brunettes from all backgrounds are roaming around me craving my attention and expecting some sympathy...YOU STUPID SHIT PEOPLE you have to be realistic, It's Anggun french singer, I been listening to "Neige on the Sahara" and la chanson Francaise since forever, and it had nothing to do with  her Indonesian origin, I got nothing contre Indonesians, but if they interact in an inappropriate way they will get the same faith as Chinos and Hindus.Yet stupid Chinese and Indians. Est il de assumer que their subordinate situation caused their desire for any reason to upgrade it in my standards, that was Anggun Music, french brunette of Indonesian origin, this is got nothing related in any way to Stupid 99 cents population of Chinos nor to Dirty Hindus nor to Stupid maids population of Brunettes in NYC...Even Nothing to do with Indonesia...Nothing is a coincidence, I been guided by invisible forces since forever, my recent interest in Anggun Music will lead to a cultural clash vs Hip Hop Garbage and American culture in general. Deja Negros feeling the heat from Anggun as a french singer which i discovered make Negros uncomfortable for some reasons that beyond my perception for now, Negras with their Heer Issue, hate the Shiny black hair of Anggun, Blonds feel that their hair is disposable compared to Anggun, and as always they feel like farmers next to french culture and language.
Brief when Anggun is on my ears I can see le choc cultural in their dumb faces...Of course, they learnt to do the pokers face and the fake smile to save the dignity..Often it's in vain.
The Pic again featured some of the American showbiz stars: as cited before this is cultural war and civilizational clash, there is civilian casualties in wars, nothing against B. spears, not the music I will listen to, but nothing against her as an artist or a person, dont hate her, and will avoid her music since its the commercial kind made for stupid Americans, Rihanna and Beyonce, are Idolized in their world...American culture, nothing against them as individuals, they make the kind of music disposable...Americans consume their art like they consume all trashy stuff in America, W. Houston...liked some of her song, made some music which some time you will listen to a couple of times, she is in wrong time at the wrong place...had to compare the interpretation of Anggun to an icon in the American music. J. Lo nothing against, will prefer her music vs Rihanna or Beyonce, if I had to make a choice, but her music same as American culture is just disposable and commercial shit made for and idolized by stupid people.
Finally I made this slide show of Avril Lavigne...I appreciate her Music, even though not listening in years, still distinguished from the American garbage hip hop...normal she is Canadian.
Slide show of "how does it feel" with a special touch of Franco TaMere...don't miss any pic. :) 
For Americans, due to their limited educational background, some words seem strange, no, it's not misspelled Spanish..It's francais.
This may Herp...:)
http://translate.google.com/#fr/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment