Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Back UN Line

Away from blogger in a while, due to some circumstances, in NYC, you have to play by their rules or they will make your life a living hell, brief, was a lot of Music recently...

Back to Booba, boucle in my headphones, recovering from Scorpions and La Fouine, mission accomplished, cultural invasion in NYC, of course it don't show up in the first dimension but its in peoples mind. Time to move on to some serious stuff. The lack of resources, constraining environment and narrowing options make me stagnate around the old stuff, all I was doing is updating my Facebook status of all the extension of my humble person, other wise, I don't do labor work on the internet, and I don't comment the news, except when it got some special signification, or represent a certain chain a reaction....I don't blog about my last picnic neither....

I put people's soul UN line.

Sinon, I have, like, 35 posts in draft, that I didn't get the energy neither the necessary focus to finalize them, often its easy to put the scheme of a post and les grands traits, developing, editing and making it publishing ready require some focus and motivation, which I lack greatly recently.

I will post Facebook status updates from my 3 major extensions; Le Puniisher, Osama De Pres and Franco  TaMere....which was more like micro blogging than status updates.

Other wise I will post this video again, just as a souvenir...Scorpions "Blackout"

No comments:

Post a Comment