Friday, April 3, 2009

Asian women are sluts, thank God!

I love little asian sluts. I mean really, I'm blond and blue eyed and I can walk into any bar and pick up these little sluts. You know you take them out of the whore house and put them in a suit working at a bank or some corporate job but they have the soul of a whore. Wave the old white dick in their face and they will drop to their knees and worship my hairy balls.

I've gotten 2 of these sluts pregnant in the past and they thought that I'd marry them! HOLY SHIT are they uppity or what? You fucks who marry your asian whores are fucking stupid. I want beautiful blond haired kids whom I'll have with a real woman with like you know womanly features, tits!

posted by a white man on a NYC forum.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment