Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Confession of a girl from NYC


I live with my parents, they both white, my dad works late...

When i come back from school im used to find mom with other men, black men, they are most of the time in the bedroom, i dont bother, cause the door is closed, some times i hear my mom moaning , i just ignore it, some time she do more then one black man, ....well anyway i got used to it, this is usa, what can i do ...

Everything was same way, living in peace and harmony,dad was suspecting, but never dare to tell her, even i know she was getting loose ...

One day i came back from school earlier the bedroom door was open, i went upstairs to tell mom something ...The bitch was fucking 4 niggers in the same time ...damn! hmmm .

She didnt see me, i was mouth open staring at those giant cocks, they was all 12 inches and up, even one was like 14 ", i felt an strong itch in my lower abdomen, i ve seen a lot of black cocks since i was 12 yo, but never this sizes .....she was sucking, one while getting double penetrated by the 2 others, the fourth one was standing stroking his 13" cock....He was so huge i think he could block out the sun ..lol(literacy).

I got wet, i couldn't stop staring at his cock, he saw me , he was like ....heeeeey ! I smiled, but my mom was getting gang banged...

Should i suck this niggers dick ? i want it tellement ...

Im trying to use sentences monkeys dick suckers nation ..
i dont like sentences , i want to post like im giving orders .
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment