Sunday, September 11, 2016

America Gone Oral: Why is that?

Previously by Franco TaMere aka Lee Puniisher

“I published America Gone Oral (AGO) post on may 3rd, as planned, was mostly extracts from lee puniisher Facebook account, just a little editing, it’s better to post raw spontaneous reflections, it gets the beast better than more elaborate reflechis posting, didn't post the video, since it needs a better representation, and I want it to be posted on 9/11. They didn't show, big reaction, or they are getting better at the pokers' face. I'm not sure how long I will stay in this location, it’s a ghetto area, Negros exhibiting their Harleys, since they got an issue with wheels and evolution, and the night wolfs are parading Europe, as always thick stupid people show an inferiority complex. I got the chance to sit on my computer large part of one day, WI-FI stinks so slow, and perturbed, barely can work on one page, Mostly preparing my laptop for next steps, I think they got touched, and not sure if I stay in this location furthermore…I’ve being sent home the next day prior to my day off”.

http://americacolors.blogspot.com/2015/05/america-gone-oral-ago.html

Biblical background: From Babylon the Great to America Gone Oral (AGO)

Babylon the Whore is a Biblical analogy to an apocalyptic Nation described in the book of Revelation. It is believed and taught that this nation was the United States of America.
America is also known as “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND
ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH”.
And the whore of Babylon is nothing else than any female present on the American territory at any given time, doesn’t matter its appearance or Ethnic Background. 

“And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, thees shall hate the whore, and shall make
her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire... and the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth"


I'm not sure, I don't have enough knowledge on the issue, or on this religious stuff, must say very confusing...But d'apres what I've read, if there is an incarnation of the whore of Babylon in these days, I don't think that it will be a woman, but to symbolize some entity, it is said that the woman was riding the Beast with 7 heads...etc., again it is more symbolic than believing in dragons crashing fire...etc. I believe in the existence of an evil entity that is often called the Beast, and it’s not a prehistoric animal, more likely and entity with the power of controlling Humans body, mind, and soul, so if I joint these facts and symbolizations and, with a global view on the Planet today, as Power shift toward minority controlling the masses, I tend to assume the whore of Babylon riding the 7 headed Beast is nothing than Israel and Zionism riding the Beast that is the United States of America, the Beast that been unleashed from the Darkness of Africa through Negros spirit and the 70's American weed and homo sex revolution, along with Zionism thriving after WWII the establishment of Israel, and progressive control of the government and people mind, must say that Negros spirit as the Beast spirit, and Zionism as the whore of Babylon complete each other, Zionism will fail without Negros, and Negros will never get integrated without Zionist policies and laws. ...That's my opinion, the theory of Israel as the Whore of Babylon, I've read it in incogman.net long time ago, still, people often omit Negros evil spirit, and they be always..." we are the same blood" Dogs bleed!

The females in America are evil entities, they are the incarnation of the whore of Babylon or Satan's feminine side, on the American land tho must stay away from female’s vagina, preventing Satan Ovulating and the Whore of Babylon unholy offspring, Unless treated like a filthy whore as the representation of the whore of Babylon that she is. As an alternative, the BJ practice is encouraged to fight Satan and the whore of Babylon ovulation.


You may want to watch the part1 of the video, or the scheme on what this video  is based following 911 evensts, this is the link:
http://americacolors.blogspot.com/2013/04/boston-marathon-bombing.html


Recapitulations: From 911 to ISIS, passing by OBL; America Gone Oral (AGO)

Never forget 911, Planes crashing on the towers.
"He gave a mighty shout: "Babylon is fallen--that great city is fallen! She has become a home for demons. She is a hideout for every foul spirit, a hideout for every foul vulture and every foul and dreadful animal" "For all the nations have fallen because of the wine of her passionate immorality. The kings of the world have committed adultery with her. Because of her desires for extravagant luxury, the merchants of the world have grown rich." "Then I heard another voice calling from heaven, "Come away from her, my people. Do not take part in her sins, or you will be punished with her." #Crucifixion

911 attacks: conspiracy theories vs. terrorist attacks.
I always like to use this representation for the so controversial 911 attacks
“A lot of shit going on, you will never know...between a perfect conspiracy which is unfeasible do to the limited abilities of the human nature...and terrorist attack competing Hollywood best movies scenarios, which is more plausible, but its credibility is limited by the so called the conspiracy theorists, who forged an whole alternatives scenarios of the events....both conspiracies and attacks are founded on solid argument, but the overall scenario is that planes crushed on WTC, and Pentagon...which is really entertaining (ignoring the fact that few thousand innocent peoples perished)... nobody in Hollywood ever made such a great action movie, so for the average Joe, typical American, either it’s a conspiracy or an attack...--in my opinion I tend to favor the scenario of coordinated attack. --the average American has been mocked until the bone: their government who slaughters few thousands spectacular live show, or the so-called terrorist who try to drive plane between skyscrapers, but ignored traffic signs or just they got their drivers license from a Chinese driving school…”

Overview of World’s latest events
Rampage continuing, we started from imaginary WMD in Iraq, now we got ISIS, all governments being destabilized, leaders been killed, Saddam hunged like a runaway slave, Kaddafi shot down, Mubarak put on trial awaiting death, OBL assassinated, well you can't kill an ideology, Assad is massacring its own people presumed corrupted and surviving, the west effort to overthrow him, benefiting from some holly Russian protection, the whole area is a disaster, ISIS stand on the debris. Americans playing the braves by "soit disant" protecting the minorities, Yazidis, Kurds, or I. Don't know other crap, corrupted souls, American allies. After all that's how Zionism thrives, human resources, corrupted souls, it use them to stir "al fitna", to destabilize regimes, put on their own corrupted leaders  and mark the area as conquered territories,  same as with Ukrainian and Iraqi president, both Zionist puppet, makes their country and people virtually under U.S control. More than 3000 death in Ukraine, U.S. Can't do nothing beyond sanctions, NATO build-ups, and anti-Russia propaganda, when they all fail, they invite Russia into an alliance for the war on terror, Pathetic.

In a recent keynote speech, Russian President Vladimir Putin said, “Many Euro-Atlantic countries have moved away from their roots, including Christian values. Policies are being pursued that place on the same level a multi-child family and a same-sex partnership, a faith in God and a belief in Satan. This is the path to degradation.” Putin positioned Russia as a strong defender of “traditional values” compared to the west he described as morally bankrupt and slipping into chaotic darkness.

Destroy the Womb, Purify the souls
Thick stupid people are still wondering what kind of "chienne" I will eventually like... They live in a bubble, couldn't exit it despite my efforts, the 50 states represent the hallucination land which they call  their nation, well since yall know I'm not a person, and whatever I do is for business purposes in this cultural and ideological clash that I don't have the option to lose.

Boston Marathon Bombing  (click the link)
NYC resident getting enraged, I've been in NYC since around 2006, I spent about a year in Boston during the Arab spring revolution, or whatever was that, all I know is that they still mentally subordinate, I was in Boston when OBL was murdered, I made the executive order that America Gone Oral, which means that I OBL have intercourses with American females mouth, never failed to my rule, except recently when they pissed me off, I went through the back door, the all motivated by the French priest I "met" in Boston who made the remark that procreation in America is simply "Satan Ovulating". Maybe is just a vague expression but If you analyze the nature of the American Union and in conjunction with my old cover pic that makes perfect sense. Anyway people in NYC blaming me...Come on, I didn't ask for nothing, you delivered to me, I mean I appreciate that they were preselected, I will try to grant her wish next time. ...If you dissolve the Union...:))

"woman",  since you present the characteristics of a modern female Homo S. Sapien, that's all you are worth in my eyes, aren't you competing with each other on who's more "expensive", same as a harlot,  all the money and jewelry of the world won’t give you the decency and your dignity as you are branded as the whore of Babylon, the woman who opened her legs and mouth to the devil, until we can see virility in het facial traits, like some kind of hybrid entity with long hair, breast and reproductive organs, well congratulations humanity, Satan finally got an incarnation, who said Satan was a male? How do you expect to seduce and corrupt pure soul humans? Not working with me Hein? You tried everything; you were shocked by how I can stand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment