Friday, September 16, 2016

Uncovering the existence and thriving of the Beast among American social classes (Part1)

As some have noticed I didn't post on this blog, neither on lepuniisher.blogspot.com in a while, like few months, even last 3 posts on this blog I scheduled them to be published in an interval of 3 days distance, 

I had them on draft, and I published them to be posted in an 3 days interval, since I knew I wont have access to my laptop in a while, even the posts before are distanced by month or so, except last posts, which I just edit them from draft, while if I had access to my laptop and circumstances I will definitely publish a post every few days or so, even lepuniisher.blogspot.com is outdated.

besides my inability to post, my contents are removed, and my facebook pages are blocked, the recent ones are Franco TaMere and Lee Puniisher, YouTube videos and even other blogs, while my content is diversified, it all goes in the same direction, if not its about the global perspective, its about cultural and racial issues, that most likely the Beast spirit want it submerged in darkness. besides being attacked virtually, the beast spirit which hates uncovering its existence goes even further into stealing my property, recently my phone was stolen, which contains about 50 pages of unpublished text, of course, its not your typical robbery, not even talking about my laptop stolen in Philly, tentative to steal my present laptop, and other phones and flash drives, its like I'm dealing with demonic forces that refuse to be exposed.

The reason is simple, the beast exists and thrives in America and it finds its incarnation in peoples corpses. Of course "the greatest trick devil ever pulled was convincing the world it doesn't exist".

I spent the last 5 years in NYC homeless shelter system, being transferred from a location to another depending on what they are trying to do, I was out of work, simply because they have cultural issue with me as a person. 

When the soul is corrupted, the Behavior is suspicious.
Bon, in shelter system, during last years, their actions is bizarre, while it seems innocent, if joining the dots, you uncover that you are dealing with the worst of evil on earth, its not only in the shelter, everywhere I go, as long as I'm trying to do some " home work", like writing or posting something, somebody, a complete stranger appears out of nowhere, and it start disturbing as much as possible, either talking in its phone for hours, or any other form of disturbance some times its gets super loud, like possessed, going until provoking me, often its a colored person, Negroes get louder than anybody else, along with Chinese, and the look in their eyes, is like some kind of possession.

Well in shelter I just get surrounded by people in an abnormal way, for example, my roommate signed for his bed, and left overnight, normally that bed is unavailable until next night, I know how it works, about 10 minutes later another colored was given that bed, its more or less the same scenario, my mind must be disturbed, and it started when I was writing a book that I temporarily called "the African American Issue", I went into about 70% of finishing, before editing and extras. Negros got like enraged, and I've been transferred from shelter to another, and of course out of work, unless the little cash I try to make from time to time. 

When I was in Holliday's In, where I stayed for about 3 weeks, as soon as I start posting, writing or doing something on my laptop my Jamaican roommate appears out of nowhere and he looks like exhausted or something like if he was trying to make it on time before I "cause any harm" lol, and he just start cursing, loud, talking to his imaginary friends in its phone for hours.

Now in this dorm area, around 5 o'clock, its mostly empty, except my bed area, where the bed on my left and right side there is somebody and even the 2 beds in front of me, while the whole dorm area is empty, like stalked by some demonic forces in human body, and it follows me everywhere.

Talking about the existence of the beast in America.

Back in the other shelter, there was a Muslim Negro (they have nothing of Muslims, they just mimics Islam as a spontaneous reflex of hatred toward white Christian for submitting them as a race and slavery). Well the bearded Negro, tried to sound smart as they always do, He sounds like speaking an alien language, since they all repeat the same symphony or reformulate it, I just act like approving while he's almost inducing vomiting, well, after the Muslim negro finished his voodoo spell, I just told him "you look like Samir Al Shabbaz"...a dark and evil look surfaced his eyes, more than they already are, like animating an evil entity, a few days later I was transferred to another shelter. 

Samir Al Shabaz is that Negro Muslim known for his extreme hate toward whites, and advocating for killing white babies before they grow up and be transformed to Evil white.


The Beast Amongst us

The thing about this "issue" is that its mostly colored people and Jews in NYC, mostly blacks, they get wild about what I'm doing online, and they get like agitated, sometimes they act like there is a catastrophe or big event, they get all wild and loud, acting like if there is a disaster, like protesting something, while all I've done is updated my facebook status, these actions are far from being humans, its the Beast reaction, which is rooted back into slavery. During the plantation, when you put the chains on a slave, it starts 'Chanting', it is a way to get into the masters mind, gain its empathy, its a way to manipulate humans it worked more or less, people at that period of time were indoctrinated into solid convictions into the nature of the Black race, there was no Zionism and brainwashing into political correctness, all the same blood and all that crap, aiming at destroying humanity as we know, that 'Chanting' will work, it will soften the master more or less, Negros as an incarnation of the Beast have a powerful weapon, its called the 'Word', it can get in human mind, change it and manipulate through simple talk, (supremacy movie, nigger talking you, I'll gotten gain, Satan ability to talk), Negros will get into humans mind, get disproportional right depending on different factor, that 'word', will evolve, into the emancipation, civil rights movement, rap music, which is Satanic words aiming into manipulating the youth into adhering into a life style which is super perverted and have nothing of decency, the result is the rappers, the blacks race are idolized as a model in people mind which is simply Satan use of the 'word' to control and manipulate people. The same tactic of brainwashing humans through the "word" is used in black lives matter and all aspects that will give the Beast more rights, more empathy from humans and by the way more control.

The United States; Where the Beast has risen and thriving,

The simple explanation is that if things get messed up, Negroes won't fit anywhere else, due to their nature, their acquaintance to " government cheese, reparation, and lazy lifestyle", they will never be self-sufficient, and productive members, and that goes for all colored, at the opposite productive whites, can fit somewhere else, and naturally they can be self-sufficient, integrate. 


Even they can manage to secede and prosper as a separate independent state, which is not the case of Negros due to their mental limitations.

Negros as a kind depends on the system and slavery reparation, along with policies made to adjust to their nature, their survival as a race depends on whites security systems, while other Negros can reach a certain type of self-sufficiency if they belong to other parts of the world, despite the fact that they will never be 100% self-sufficient, until reaching optimal levels. 

The American Negros particularly will go extinct without the ongoing reparation and positive discrimination it is "suffering" from since the post-civil rights movement. 

This explains why negro get paranoid and will die to keep things as they are, its their comfort zone, where the Beast thrives, of course, the core of the Beast is that broke Negros hanging around grocery's store waiting for Boricua girls to be On to pop them up, so it can lighten up its skin and melt better in the society, its the same spirit in the hoods areas, than in Zionism occupied institutions, pulling the string for more rights for colored. This explains Negros reluctance to vote for Trump, it's something new and challenging while Hilary is another Obama term aka "The food Stamps president"

The actual situation is a milieu where Negros are thriving in the relative sense of the term, since due to their nature, physical and mental limitations, they will never be thriving in the full extent of the term, but, policies made to cope with their nature make their situation the better they can aspire to, of course this is considering their lazy and unproductive nature, despite disparities in income, life style, and relative residential segregation, their constant cry for racism and oppression, is beyond the normal human reasoning, this shit always want more without even giving back, their reasoning is so backwarded, they don't see things by human eyes or perception, its the blurred Beast vision, which simply isn't human, same as Netanyahu or Poreshenko.

No comments:

Post a Comment